Instructor sought for one-semester one-course replacement in Boston-Providence area

Francoise Rosset frosset at WHEATONMA.EDU
Tue Sep 20 23:15:59 UTC 2005

Dear SEELangers:

Wheaton College, a small selective liberal arts college in the
Boston-Providence
area (20-25 min drive from Providence), is looking for an instructor
to take over
one course for this fall semester.

Description
Intermediate (third-semester) Russian; we need a replacement for this one
course, and only for the fall.
As the semester has started, we can change neither the schedule nor the
textbook, Golosa Book 2. A general syllabus is in place but the instructor will
have flexibility in implementing it.
The course meets Monday-Wednesday-Friday 10:30-11:20 am. A fourth session
is covered by our Language assistant, a Fulbright exchange from Russia.

Salary
The standard compensation is $3,500.

Requirements: M.A. in Russian/Slavics and some experience teaching in an
American institution.

To apply, please send a letter of application, and a c.v. with the name of
three references to Francoise Rosset at the address below. Applications
by e-mail or FAX are welcome.

Francoise Rosset, Box 701
Department of Russian
Wheaton College
Norton, MA 02766

FAX:    (508) 286-3640
e-mail: FRosset at wheatonma.edu

Wheaton College seeks educational excellence through diversity and strongly
encourages applications from women and men from minority groups. AA/EOE

--

Francoise Rosset
Russian and Russian Studies

phone:  	(508) 286-3696