Theatre Syllabi

Jennifer Lavy jlavy at U.WASHINGTON.EDU
Sat Sep 24 00:47:54 UTC 2005

Does anyone have syllabi (with reading lists/schedules) they'd be willing to
share with me for classes they've taught focusing on any aspect of
Slavic/East European theatre? I'm specifically interested in syllabi
pertaining to Russian and Polish theatre but would be happy to explore other
possibilities, and syllabi that require reading in Russian or Polish would
be fine.

For those of you who wonder why I need this: I have a FLAS fellowship for
next year and just learned today that several classes I'm registered for
aren't going to work because they're too langauge-focused. So... I need to
set up a 5-credit independent-study proposal for approval before our fall
quarter begins next Wednesday. I've done quite a bit of study in this area
already and am looking to broaden my horizons, and I would love help with
any ideas you'd be willing to share.

Please respond to me off-list: jlavy at u.washington.edu.

Thank you in advance!

Jennifer Lavy
Doctoral Candidate
University of Washington School of Drama