Russian phrase

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at BUFFALO.EDU
Mon Sep 26 13:31:46 UTC 2005

There are many enough equivalents to that. 'Da idi (poshjol, poshjol by)
ty ("na" or "v" depending on the next word which can be chosen from the
whole spectrum of vulgarities) ...' might be used as equivalents AND
translations. I am puzzled what difference between the meanings of
'equivalent' and 'translation' can be drawn.

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at buffalo.edu>