Question to Moderator

Vladimir Padunov padunov+ at PITT.EDU
Sun Apr 2 23:45:34 UTC 2006

What is the point of messages like the following if you provide absolutely
no information on remedy?  Is that doing a "professional service'?  The
message I sent about the latest issue of KINOKULTURA, a journal devoted to
contemporary Russian cinema -- and therefore within the purview of the
readers of this list -- was NOT sent by anyone else and was not a repeat.
And yet getting in touch with you is absurdly difficult.  What do you gain
by this antediluvian way of operating?

Vladimir Padunov

Pittsburgh, PA 15260                       padunov at pitt.edu

Russian Film Symposium        http://www.rusfilm.pitt.edu