Question to Moderator

atacama at global.co.za atacama at global.co.za
Mon Apr 3 08:44:40 UTC 2006

Dear Vladimir,
Please do not take it personally, because it is a
malfunctioning Listserv computer that is returning your mail...
Yes, I also received a couple of old mails recently,

It happens to me too on other Listservs, and indeed, sometimes
one mail appears and another (same subject) is returned, so, either
we press the "send" button 2x by accident,
or the Listserv computers duplicate one mail,
and returns another.

The answer is: resend with another slug line (subject heading).

Vera Beljakova