diagnosis liver disease, bisexuality, and other analytical pursuits

Valery Belyanin vbelyanin at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 5 13:57:20 UTC 2006

Dear all
I have been following the discussion with great interest. It is the
discussion of the year!
And I want to add my five cents.
http://www.textology.ru/public/pushkin.html
http://www.mospsy.ru/phorum/read.php?f=2&i=2381&t=2381
(though this is all in Russian).

Yours truly, Валерий Белянин / Valery Belyanin,
Psycholinguistic forum: http://www.mospsy.ru/phorum/list.php?f=2