well-endowed

Russell Valentino russell-valentino at UIOWA.EDU
Tue Apr 11 18:22:32 UTC 2006

Well-built or simply built doesn't necessary conjure up muscles, though it may
be a slightly older slang term. I recall a popular song from when I was a
teenager -- Brick House (was it by the Commodores?) that went, "She's a brick
house, she's mighty mighty, just lettin' it all hang out..." A metonymy, I
suppose, on being "built." Stroinaia would work well in that context. Shikabom
shikabom-bom.