Detectability of Onegin's latent homosexuality, Martha Fiennes and my A

Maryna Vinarska vinarska at YAHOO.COM
Tue Apr 11 19:49:57 UTC 2006

Dear Matthew,
if you wanted a discussion, then why were you actually silent?
What is your STATEMENT, premise or whatever it is called in English? What are your arguments? Would you be so kind to present both? And try, please, to make your point as clear as you can. I will do the same.
With me it's not a problem. I can be serious as well. We may clear up everything using our private e-mail addresses not to burden those who seem to be not wanting to have this disscussion here. We may simply present them the final result of our private debate. It may turn out to be rather interesting, by the way.
Ready? You have my e-mail address.
Regards,
Maryna Vinarska

Matthew Herrington <herrington.matthew at GMAIL.COM> wrote: Dear All,

I just realized that my response to Vera Beljakova did not go out to the
list, but to her personally.  Here it is, for what it's worth.  This will be
my last contribution as the entire discussion seems to be devolving into
pure bigotry.

MH