AW: [SEELANGS] AW: [SEELANGS] "well-endowed"

Gasan Gusejnov gasan.gusejnov at DW-WORLD.DE
Wed Apr 12 10:42:55 UTC 2006

Sorry, I didn't get your point: I am afraid, neither Bunin nor Pushkin would
be helpful with the current Russian equivalent for "well-endowed" ;))

However, I'll do my best in order not to forget both wonderful authors.

Gasan Gusejnov

http://magazines.russ.ru/znamia/2006/4/gg17.html

Von: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] Im Auftrag von Vladimir Shatsev
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. April 2006 10:46
An: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Betreff: Re: [SEELANGS] AW: [SEELANGS] "well-endowed"

Please don't forget about Bunin's  Legkoye Dihaniye.The  end of  this story.

And it is I think continues the conversation between Anatol and Dolokhov in
W and P(vol.2,part 5): " Oni razobrali dostonstvo ee ruk,nog,plech i volos".

Vladimir Shatsev