seeking native speakers of Russian

Laura Janda lajanda at EMAIL.UNC.EDU
Wed Apr 12 19:11:16 UTC 2006

My name is Laura Janda and I am seeking native speakers of Russian/English
to rate pairs of sentences in an anonymous questionnaire. The questionnaire
is very short (only about 24 pairs of sentences), so it should take only a
few minutes to complete. Please send me a message at janda at unc.edu and I
will send you a questionnaire along with information about the study, which
has been approved by the Behavioral Institutional Review Board at
UNC-Chapel Hill. Thank you very much for replying to this email!