Slavic Mailing lists in Europe

Michael Berry M.J.BERRY.RUS at BHAM.AC.UK
Thu Apr 13 16:32:38 UTC 2006

There are two UK based lists: russian-studies and russian-teaching - neither is as active as Seelangs...Russian-studies has about 250 members.
To join russian-studies go to
www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/russian-studies.html
and click on the heading: 'To join or leave the list'
The procedure is the same for russian-teaching.
Please contact me if you have any problems - I am the 'co-list-owner' of Russian-studies.
Best wishes,
Mike Berry,
CREES,
University of BIrmingham, UK.