Photography Study-Abroad Track in Prague

Jacob Labendz JLabendz at ACADEMIC-TRAVEL.COM
Fri Apr 14 17:11:09 UTC 2006

CET Academic Programs (www.cetacademicprograms.com
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Jacob\Local%20Settings\Local%20Se
ttings\Temporary%20Internet%20Files\Local%20Settings\Local%20Settings\Te
mporary%20Internet%20Files\OLK29\www.cetacademicprograms.com> ) is
pleased to announce the launch of a photography track on our Central
European Studies in Prague program.

Dear Colleagues:

I am pleased to announce that we have added a new photography track to
CET's Central European Studies in Prague program (CES).  This new
program, to launch this fall, is designed for the academically serious
student seeking a challenging and rewarding experience abroad.

Participating students who elect to take part in the photography track
will be full-fledged CES students and will engage in a number of
extracurricular activities and trips arranged by our Resident Director.
Students will enroll in two photography-related courses, one in theory
and one a practicum.  For their remaining courses, students will take
the required CES classes ("Politics and Culture in East Central Europe
since 1918" and "Czech Language"), plus one elective from among our many
engaging courses.

If you or your students would like to apply to the upcoming fall term in
Prague, we are accepting applications for both our Jewish Studies and
Central European Studies programs on a rolling basis until May 1, 2006.
For more information on CET's Prague programs, please visit
www.cetacademicprograms.com
<file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Jacob\Local%20Settings\Local%20Se
ttings\Temporary%20Internet%20Files\Local%20Settings\Local%20Settings\Te
mporary%20Internet%20Files\OLK29\www.cetacademicprograms.com>  or
contact CET at (800) 225-4262.  We look forward to hopefully hosting
your students in the Czech Republic in the future.

Sincerely,

Jacob Labendz

Prague Programs Manager

CET Academic Programs

jlabendz at academic-travel.com

(800) 225-4262 ext. 7372

Jacob Labendz

Prague Programs Manager

CET Academic Programs - Innovators in Study Abroad since 1982

1920 N Street NW, Suite 200

Washington, DC 20036

Mailing Address:

507 Manhattan Avenue