on to "vicarious": suggested title

Timothy Sergay tsergay at COLUMBUS.RR.COM
Tue Apr 18 17:24:55 UTC 2006

   I would think about "Katastrofa na chuzhoi shkure." A semantic
complication, I guess, is that ANYTHING, any experience witnessed on
television is vicarious for the viewer by definition. But even so, I
see your point, and I have the feeling this Russian title should
basically convey it.

Best wishes,

Tim Sergay