Thank you for Glazunov!

Monnier, Nicole M. MonnierN at MISSOURI.EDU
Thu Apr 20 14:52:37 UTC 2006

Dear SEELANGStsy,

I'd like to give public thanks to all of those who responded to what I assumed was going to be an oddball query. (Atter all, I don't recall having seen either Glazunov or saxophone concertos on the list before!). I was especially impressed by the number of people who went off-list to contact saxophone-playing and musicological friends. THANK YOU. At the risk of sounding saccharine and otherwise goopy, let me say that this is precisely why I love the SEELANGS listserv.

Warmly,

Nicole

Nicole Monnier
Assistant Professor of Instruction
Director of Undergraduate Studies (Russian)
German & Russian Studies
University of Columbia
Columbia, MO 65211

office: 573.882.3370