Ballet

Maryna Vinarska vinarska at YAHOO.COM
Sat Apr 22 21:58:11 UTC 2006

Genevra Gerhart <ggerhart at COMCAST.NET> wrote: Good Heavens! Where did everybody go?
......................Maybe they went to the theater too.

I'm figuring to go to the ballet soon. Who knows the difference between the Mariinsky Ballet and the Imperial Ballet at the Mariinsky?
.............................The Imperial Ballet is the best, I think. Maja Plisezkaja is their "rukovoditel'". This means, sure, a lot...  The stars from all over the world take part in their perfomances very often.
It's smth in their style or in their aura... it is a little bit different.  It is an independent theater,  as far as I remember, so maybe this is why they  create everything like they want it to be, and Plisezkaja is, sure,  a genius!
This means, you are lucky if it is exactly the Imperial Ballet!
Have a good time!
MV