apartment in Vilnius etc.

Nina Shevchuk n_shevchuk at YAHOO.COM
Wed Apr 26 13:30:33 UTC 2006

Dear Seelangers:
  I realize, this is not exactly a Baltic languages list, but I thought I'd start here before reaching farther afield.

  My husband has been awarded a Fulbright grant to do research on investment climate in Lithuania (he's a lawyer...), so we'll be moving to Vilnius at the end of summer. I suspect we will get assistance finding an apartment there, but I thought I'd ask just in case:
  does anyone know anyone who would be willing to rent us a place for the school year? We have a dog, too, but he is very well behaved.

  Also, my command of Lithuanian is limited to social phrases, so maybe someone could recommend a good textbook/web resource for that language?

  Thank you all very much in advance. Please, reply off-list to n_shevchuk at yahoo.com.

  Best,

  Nina M.