atlantic monthly review

Sarah Hurst sarahhurst at ALASKA.NET
Sat Apr 29 18:13:06 UTC 2006

Exactly!

And by the way, if the Atlantic Monthly is anything like any of the
magazines I've worked for, it thrives on irate letters to the editor.

Sarah Hurst

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of John Dunn
Sent: Saturday, April 29, 2006 2:55 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: [SEELANGS] atlantic monthly review

According to some sources NTV's decision to move 'Zona' to a later time was
not entirely the result of grass roots pressure, but involved interventions
by President Putin and Defence Minister Sergei Ivanov. Perhaps I should
leave members of this list to work out for themselves the potential
implications of this for how the editiorial policies of the Atlantic Monthly
Review might be influenced.

John Dunn.