Charts of Russian Verbal Prefixes

Laura Kline klinela at PROVIDE.NET
Mon Aug 21 14:24:06 UTC 2006

Dear Tony,
See "The Russian Verb" by R. Bivon and E. Petrukhina.
Best,
Laura

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU] On Behalf Of Vanchu,
Anthony J. (JSC-AH)[TTI]
Sent: Monday, August 21, 2006 9:59 AM
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: [SEELANGS] Charts of Russian Verbal Prefixes

I'm looking for any types of reference works with charts
systematizing Russian verbal prefixes.  So far, I've been
working with the one in Pulkina and Zakhava-Nekrasova's
Russian: A Practical Grammar with Exercises, and that seems
fairly extensive, but was wondering if anyone out there had
other suggestions.

Thanks in advance,
Tony Vanchu

Dr. Anthony J. Vanchu