in search of a Russian-language instructor in the Orlando/Central Florida area

Michael Denner mdenner at STETSON.EDU
Fri Aug 25 13:50:55 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues,
To clarify (or, more exactly, reiterate): The position I mentioned in my
post yesterday is for someone to teach a single Russian course. It is an
evening class. The pay is modest, but quite good by regional standards
for adjunct positions.

It would be of interest only to someone in the area, doing graduate work
or seeking additional money and the pleasure of teaching.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
   Dr. Michael A. Denner
   Editor, Tolstoy Studies Journal
   Director, University Honors Program