dual citizenship update

Sarah Hurst sarahhurst at ALASKA.NET
Wed Feb 1 21:02:00 UTC 2006

Following our discussion about the fact that I was rejected as a contract
linguist for the government due to refusing to renounce my UK citizenship, I
just received an email from the FBI inviting me to apply. (I think I may
have said that I applied to the CIA but it must have been the FBI...)

They asked me if I would be willing to renounce my citizenship, I said no,
and they continued to process my application.

So it looks like the rules may have loosened up.

Sarah Hurst