s.e. european phd programs?

Elif Batuman alif at STANFORD.EDU
Thu Feb 2 17:59:21 UTC 2006

Dear Seelangers,

I have received a query from a master's student in political science (in
Istanbul), working on 19th-century "Yugoslavism" and "Austroslavism" - he
wants to apply to doctoral programs in the US.  Can anyone can recommend an
appropriate program for someone with these interests?  Please respond
directly to Hakan Demir, demirhakann at yahoo.com.

Many thanks,
Elif Batuman

On 2/2/06, hakan demir <demirhakann at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Merhaba,
> Türkiye'de Siyaset Bilimi'nde master öğrencisiyim. 19. yy' da
austroslavizm
> ve yugoslavizm üzerine çalışıyorum. Bu konuda sizden
öğrenmek istediğim şey,
> Amerika'da sizin bulunduğunuz üniversitede veya başka bir
üniversite'de
> çalışmak mümkün mü? Daha doğrusu bu alanda doktora için
başvurabileceğim en