More on Dukhovnye stikhi

nataliek at UALBERTA.CA nataliek at UALBERTA.CA
Sat Feb 4 22:14:19 UTC 2006

My thanks to Christine Worobec, Robert Mann, and Daniel
Rancour-Laferierre for a
very interesting discussion, intriguing information, and a marvelously
full list
of scholars.  I would like to add Roy Robson to the list of scholars
who look at
spirituality.

And while I have you all, could anyone please provide a similar list of
Russian
and East European scholars who have dealt with dukhovnye stikhi and/or popular
spirituality?  It would be most useful.

Natalie Kononenko
Kule Chair of Ukrainian Ethnography
University of Alberta