Tolstoy & Dostoyevsky in Bulgarian

tim dukes redtaperecorder at GMAIL.COM
Wed Feb 8 19:51:11 UTC 2006

For those of you whgo've already read this e-mail:  Sorry for sending this
twice but it was brought to my attention that I didn't change the subject
line on my last e-mail!

For those of you who haven't, please read below:

Hello All,

I'm looking for a reliable book distributor that would sell literature in
the Bulgarian language.  I'm looking specifically for a copies of
Bulgarian translations of Tolstoy's 'Anna Karenina' and Dostoyevsky's
'Brothers Karamazov' .  My wife's Bulgarian and I wanted to get her
these for our anniversary. (it's on 17 February!)

Does anyone have any leads?   I'd greatly appreciate any help I can get!

Thanks,

Tim