Fall 2005 CCPCR census of 1st & 2nd yr College Level Russian

Katerina Siskron siskron at SFSU.EDU
Sat Feb 11 17:27:30 UTC 2006

SFSU--first semester 23
third semester 13
(we are offering only one 101 and 103)
upper division--grammar and reading of authentic texts--10
literature course (in English)   12
Thanks for keeping track. We have been recently reduced from a major to a minor
and working on getting the enrollments up.

Katerina Siskron, Coordinator for Russian Program, SFSU