Query

Cynthia A. Ruder raeruder at UKY.EDU
Wed Feb 15 16:09:06 UTC 2006

Seelangers:
	I have a student who would like to write a paper on the
following topic:
  medical ethics or the cultural outlook on psychological illnesses in
20th century Soviet/Russian literature.

I have offered her a few suggestions as to where to begin her search,
but thought I would post to the list in case anyone had some good
suggestions.  She does not know Russian and therefore would need
works in translation.  Any suggestions you might have would be
greatly appreciated.

Please reply off list to me at raeruder at uky.edu  Thanks in advance
for your help.  Cindy Ruder
--