Query about US belief

E Wayles Browne ewb2 at cornell.edu
Thu Feb 16 01:53:59 UTC 2006

At Cornell U. hockey is one of the major sports: students line up and wait
all night to get tickets to hockey games. Wayne Gretzky is mentioned
frequently in the student newspaper, and there was a lengthy story when
the allegations about his wife came out. Has it all been cleared up? Did
she do something behind his back?
--
Wayles Browne, Assoc. Prof. of Linguistics
Department of Linguistics

tel. 607-255-0712 (o), 607-273-3009 (h)
fax 607-255-2044 (write FOR W. BROWNE)
e-mail ewb2 at cornell.edu