babki/Gretsky

Deborah Hoffman lino59 at AMERITECH.NET
Thu Feb 16 05:33:35 UTC 2006

As someone who knows absolutely nothing about sports I
can verify that Wayne Gretzky is the only hockey
player I can name.  I even know that he's Canadian
though I couldn't tell you where exactly  or why he is
so famous.

>Sara Stefani wrote:
>
> I would agree with this assessment completely, but I
would add one
> caveat: while it's true that most people in the US
who don't follow
> hockey can only name one professional player, my bet
is that the one
> player they can name is Wayne Gretzky. ...

Deborah Hoffman
Finance Chair, Graduate Student Senate
Modern and Classical Language Studies
Kent State University