My personal invitation to you: SEELRC Summer Institute for Language teachers

Laura Janda lajanda at EMAIL.UNC.EDU
Mon Feb 20 15:25:25 UTC 2006

Dear Colleague,
 	I would like to invite you to join me this summer for a week-long
workshop on honing our skills as teachers of Slavic and East European
Languages. I will be your host, together with Edna Andrews, and look
forward to welcoming you to this event, which is the premiere professional
development venue for our field. You will be treated to a broad offering
of ideas, as well as fellowship and food -- we promise to make your week
as inspiring, informative, and enjoyable as possible! See you in June!
 	--laura janda

Attention K-12 and College teachers:

Announcing the annual Summer Institute of the Duke/UNC-CH Slavic and
East European Language Resource Center.

*ON-LINE Application now available http://www.seelrc.org/summer/*

June 25-July 1, 2006

“SLAVIC AND EAST EUROPEAN LANGUAGES: ACQUISITION, TECHNIQUES AND
TECHNOLOGIES”

SEELRC’s annual summer institute will take place June 25- July 1, 2006
on the campus of UNC-Chapel Hill. This multifaceted institute provides a
forum for networking and discussing theories of language pedagogy with
peers; opportunities to learn about technological resources for language
teaching; and hands-on workshops where you will design your own
webpages, language exercises, and other interactive materials.

Applications and further information are available at www.seelrc.org and
from SEELRC, CB#5125, 223 East Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, NC
27599-5125. Phone: 919-962-0901. Email: jpinkham at email.unc.edu.
Application deadline: April 15, 2006.