"Russian as We Speak It"?

Fri Feb 24 17:18:34 UTC 2006

Peter Scotto wrote:

> Does anybody know whether "Russian as We Speak It" (Khvaronina) is still available?

Seems to be...
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/5200003733/103-5911398-6307851?v=glance&n=283155>

> What about "Russian in Exercises"?

Seems to be...
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/5200022088/qid=1140800975/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/103-8297133-1384612?s=books&v=glance&n=283155>
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/5200002257/qid=1140800975/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-5042866-7614409?s=books&v=glance&n=283155>
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ARS73U/qid=1140800975/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/103-6925348-0971035?s=books&v=glance&n=283155>

The Amazon website seems incapable of handling Cyrillic input.

Additional searches are left as an exercise to the reader.

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com