"putin(ov)shchina" exists.

John Dingley jdingley at YORKU.CA
Sat Feb 25 22:23:52 UTC 2006

Hi,

Kiparsky lumps Russian -izm nouns together with -izma nouns, all
emanating from Greek -ismos, -isma nouns. Following Fogarasi, he gives
the first occurrence of such a noun as "(i)matizm(a)" from 1144.
However, it is not until the beginning of the 18th century that -izm
(sometimes spelled -ism) nouns start to come into Russian in great
numbers from West European languages, according to Kiparsky.

Valentin Kiparsky
Russische historische Grammatik
Band III: Entwicklung des Wortschatzes
pp. 210-211