short and short short stories (Penguin anthology)

Sara Stefani sara.stefani at YALE.EDU
Sun Feb 26 14:38:31 UTC 2006

Dear Alexandra,

If you're looking for information about Koteliansky's friendship with
Mansfield,
you can try the following sources:

Joanna Woods, Katerina: The Russian World of Katherine Mansfield

John Carswell, Lives and Letters: A.R. Orage, Beatrice Hastings, Katherine
Mansfield, John Middleton Murry, S.S. Koteliansky, 1906-1957

John W. Dickinson, "Katherine Mansfield and S.S. Koteliansky: Some Unpublished
Letters," Revue de Litterature Comparee, 1971, pp. 79-99

Geraldine L. Conroy, "'Our Perhaps Uncommon Friendship': The Relationship
between S.S. Koteliansky & Katherine Mansfield," Modern Fiction Studies, 24,
No. 3, 1978, pp. 355-367

Best regards,
Sara Stefani