CET Central European Studies in Prague

Jacob Labendz jlabendz at ACADEMIC-TRAVEL.COM
Wed Jan 18 21:30:30 UTC 2006

CET Academic Programs (www.cetacademicprograms.com) is pleased to announce
the launch of CET Central European Studies in Prague!!!

Dear Colleagues:

Due to the great success of CET Jewish Studies in Prague, we have decided
to create a sister program in the Czech Republic with a broader regional
focus.  It is my pleasure to announce that we will be launching our new
CET Central European Studies in Prague Program in the fall 2006 term.  We
will be accepting applications on a rolling basis from February 1 – May 1.

CET Central European Studies in Prague is designed for the academically
serious student seeking a challenging and rewarding experience abroad.
Our dynamic local faculty will engage your students with in-depth lectures
and assignments tailored to help them achieve a uniquely high level of
knowledge and understanding.  Space is limited in order to ensure that
class sizes remain small and intimate, as well as to provide participants
with the individual attention and level of participation they deserve.

The region’s arts, architecture and literature, as well as its fascinating
history and complex political and economic transitions, will come alive
through our exciting courses and exclusive extracurricular activities and
trips.  CET Central European Studies in Prague features meaningful
immersion opportunities for our students, including extended overnight
study trips throughout the former Czechoslovakia, meetings with
interesting Czech figures and organizations, community service projects,
optional internships, activities with Czech students, and more.  No one
does Prague like CET!

We are still operating CET Jewish Studies in Prague and look forward to
hopefully hosting your students in the Czech Republic.  If you would like
to receive further information, please visit our website at
www.cetacademicprograms.com or contact the CET office at (800) 225-4262.

Sincerely,

Jacob Labendz
Prague Program Manager
jlabendz at academic-travel.com

CET Academic Programs – Innovators in Study Abroad Since 1982