"Pushkin's Photography" by Bitov

Catharine Nepomnyashchy cn29 at COLUMBIA.EDU
Mon Jul 3 18:58:37 UTC 2006

Dear David,

You can find a translation in the anthology, New Soviet Fiction, published
by Abbeville Press, edited by Sergei Zalygin.  Hope that helps, Cathy

On Mon, 3 Jul 2006, David Powelstock wrote:

> I would be grateful to anyone who might tell me where to find Andrei Bitov's short story "Pushkin's Photograph" in English.
> Cheers,
> David
>
> David Powelstock
> Asst. Prof. of Russian & East European Literatures
> Chair, Program in Russian & East European Studies
> Brandeis University
> GREA, MS 024
> Waltham, MA  02454-9110
> 781.736.3347 (Office)

Catharine Nepomnyashchy
Director, Harriman Institute
Ann Whitney Olin Professor of Russian Literature and
Chair, Slavic Department, Barnard College
phone: (212) 854-6213