Call for papers, Russian/Slavic panel NEMLA

Francoise Rosset frosset at WHEATONMA.EDU
Fri Jul 14 14:15:39 UTC 2006

Dear SEELangers:

Call for papers for the following panel
-- NEMLA annual convention, March 1-4, 2007,  Baltimore, MD

Russian and Slavic Literatures: Continuities and Traditions
This panel encourages submissions on any aspect of Russian
and other Slavic Literatures.
Submit abstracts by September 15, 2006 to:
Francoise Rosset, frosset at wheatonma.edu

MORE DETAILS:
NEMLA (Northeast MLA) website: http://www.nemla.org/
PANELS (look for us under Comp Lit):
http://www.nemla.org/convention/cfp.html
http://www.nemla.org/convention/cfp.html#complit

Panelists will need to join NEMLA to participate.

PLEASE NOTE:
1. We Slavists have chronically under-represented ourselves at the
regional MLA conventions -- I'd like to see us participate more
actively, so I'm keeping this panel completely open. All submissions
welcome.

2. Slavists working on current post-communist cultures may be
interested in another related panel as well. Please look under Comp
Lit for the panel entitled: "Culture Shock: Consumerism in
Post-Communist Culture."

Best,
-FR

Francoise Rosset