Free Books

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at BUFFALO.EDU
Mon Jul 17 16:53:12 UTC 2006

I am posting this message on behalf of Prof. Emily Tall.
If you are interested, please reply to her at mllemily at buffalo.edu.

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at buffalo.edu>

Dear Seelangers:

    I would like to offer the following books for free. I would ask to be reimbursed for postage. Contact me at mllemily at buffalo.edu. I prefer to get rid of the whole lot at once.

    Best regards to all, Emily Tall

FREE BOOKS

I.TEXTBOOKS

Bridges, Olga et al. Business Russian. A Complete Course for Beginners. NTC Publishing Group, 1994.

Bryzgunova, E. A. Zvuki i intonatsiia russkoi rechi. Moscow, 1972. Also another edition from 1969.

Lekic, Maria et al. Russian. Stage Three. ACTR/Russkii iazyk, 1991.

Levin, Maurice I. Russian Declension and Conjugation: A Structural Description with Exercises. Slavica, 1978.

Nakhimovsky, Alexander D. and Leed, Richard L. Advanced Russian. Slavica, 1980.

Stepanova, E. M. and Chebotarev, P. Ch. Intensivnyi kurs russkogo iazyka, Book 1. Series "Temp-1." Moscow, Russkii iazyk, 1982.

Khavronina, S. A. Chitaem i govorim po-russki. Moscow, 1993.

Thompson, Irene. Reading Real Russian. Book 1, 1991 and Book 2. 1992.

Thompson, Irene. Reading Real Russian, 2nd ed., 1998.

II. HANDBOOKS

Akademiia nauk SSSR, Institut russkogo iazyka. Hovye slova i znacheniia, 1973.

Akishina, A. and N. Formanovskaia. Etiket russkogo pis'ma. 3rd ed., Russkii iazyk, 1986.

Ibid., Russkii rechevoi etiket. Izd. Russkii iazyk, 1975.

Amiantova, E. I. et al. Sbornik uprazhnenii po leksike russkogo iazyka dlia studentov- inostrantsev. Moscow, Rus. iazyk, 1975.

Artemova, O. A. Materialy dlia slukhovogo analiza russkoi zvuchashchei rechi. Moscow, Izd. Mosk. univ., 1977.

Belevitskaia-Khalizeva, V. S. et al. Sbornik uprazhnenii po sintaksisu russkogo iazyka c kommentariiami. Slozhnoe predlozhenie. Moscow, Progress,n.d.

Formanovskaia, N. I. Upotreblenie russkogo rechevogo etiketa. Izd. Rus. iazyk, 1982.

Ardentov, B. P."Chto" v sovremmenom russkom iazyke. Kishinev, 1973.

Fedorov, M. Ia. Spravochnik po glagol'nomu upravleniiu v russkom iazyke (for advanced students in non-Russian schools). Uchpedgiz, 1961.

Liubimova, N. A. Obuchenie russkomu proiznosheniiu. Izd. Rus. Iazyk, 1977.

Lusin, Natalia, Russian: Master the Basics. Barron's, 1995. Overview of Russian grammar plus other topics such as telling time, word-formation, etc.

Matveevoi, V. M. (ed.). Posobie po razvitiiu navykov ustnoi rechi dlia inostrantsev, izuchaiushchikh russkii iazyk. Izd. Leningradskogo univ., 1972.

Merzon, S. N. and Pyatetskaya, S. L. Russian Verbs in Speech. Moscow, Russkii iazyk, 1983. 58 Russian verbs presented in lexical-semantic groups: speech, thought, feeling, endeavour, etc., with discussion of differences among them plus exercises. Very useful.

Mozhaeva, V. O. and Shvatchenko. Upotreblenie prichastii i deeprichastii. Moscow, Izd. Mosk. univ., 1976.

Mukhanov, I. L. Intonatsiia v russkoi dialogicheskoi rechi. 2nd ed., Moscow, Russkii iazyk, 1987.

Osipova, I. A. Materialy dliia zanytii po intonatsii. Moscow, Izd. Mosk, univ., 1976.

III. OTHER

Akademiia nauk SSSR. Inst. russkogo iazyka. Literaturnaia norma i prostorechie. Izd. Nauka, 1977.

Akishina, A. A. and Akishina, T. E. Etiket russkogo telefonnogo razgovora. Rus. iazyk, 1990.

Avanesov, R. I. Russkoe literaturnoi proiznoshenie. 5th ed. 1972.

Graudina, L. K. et al, Grammaticheskaia pravilnost' russkoi rechi. Opyt chastotno- stilisticheskogo slovaria variantov. Moscow, Izd. Nauka, 1976.

Sadovnikov, D. N. Zagadki russkogo naroda. Izd. Mos. univ. 1960.

Ibid., Russkii rechevoi etiket, Moscow, Russkii iazyk, 1983.

Dostoevsky, F. Netochka Nezvanova. Russian Reader V, 1962.

Vinogradov., V. S. Leksicheskie voprosy perevoda khudozhestvennoi prozy. Izd. Mosk. un-ta, 1978.

Vishniakova, O. V. Paronimy v russkom iazyke. Moskva, Vysshaiai shkola, 1974.

Khristianskaia kul'tura. Pushkinskaia epokha. I. Po materialam traditsionnykh khristianskikh pushkinskikh chtenii. St.-P., 1993.

Muzei-Kvartira A. C. Pushkina. Lenizdat, 1989.

Novoe v russkoi leksike. Slovarnye materialy-82. Moscow, Rus. iazyk, 1986.

Ot pervogo litsa. Razgovory s Vladimirom Putinym. Moscow, 2000.

The Pushkin Collection. A Collection of Essays in Honor of Aleksandr Sergeevich Pushkin on the 200th Anniversary of his Birth. Dept. of Slavic and East European Languages and Literatures. The Ohio State University. 1999.

Formanovskaia, N. I. Russkii rechevoi etiket: lingvisticheskii i metodicheskii aspekty. Russkii iazyk, 1987.