help with (presumably) Russian phrase

Luttmann, Stephen Stephen.Luttmann at UNCO.EDU
Fri Jul 21 16:56:53 UTC 2006

A colleague of mine recalls his father using the phrase

"ruchki zakhrabros"

to mean something on the order of "you said a mouthful."  He was curious
as to its precise meaning, or whether he was remembering the phrase
correctly, and I'm not sure my undergraduate Russian degree (now a
quarter-century old and not much exercised thereafter) and my
50,000-word Smirnitski are entirely up to the challenge.  Something
about "little hands" and "mustering up one's courage," but that's about
it.  Does this ring a bell to anyone?

Thanks in advance--

Stephen Luttmann
Music Librarian