Pushkin's emails (sic!)

Inna Caron caron.4 at OSU.EDU
Fri Jul 21 17:20:03 UTC 2006

Well, today has got to be the day of big technological discoveries.
I have just received an email from one of my students, alerting me to
this online article by a scholar importing Pushkin's letters into his
email client - for
full-text search capabilities.

Here is the link to the article, which includes the link to Pushkin's
early correspondence. I imagine many will find it useful:
http://www.idlewords.com/2006/07/from_pushkin.htm

IC