Free Books - update

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at BUFFALO.EDU
Tue Jul 25 02:10:23 UTC 2006

I am posting this message on behalf of Prof. Emily Tall.
If you want to reply, please reply to her directly at
mllemily at buffalo.edu.

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at buffalo.edu>

Dear seelangers:
    I am sorry to disappoint the many seelangers who responded to my offer of free books. I am sending them to the first person whose message I read. I am also sorry not to be able to respond to the many requests for individual books!
You are all wonderful!
    Best wishes for a good summer,
    Emily Tall (former seelanger)