Cyrillic keyboards and XP hell Additional Information

Jules Levin ameliede at EARTHLINK.NET
Fri Jul 28 01:33:42 UTC 2006

At 06:24 PM 7/27/2006, you wrote:
>Dear colleagues,
>This may be a problem for Microsoft, but in my experience one is
>liable to get a techie who doesn't even know that one can enable Russian.

I forgot to mention in the previous message that I tried to
"restore", going back to the time no more than a week ago
when I did have Cyrillic capability.  To my surprise my
"restorations" up to a month ago were described as  unnecessary since
nothing had changed.  So that hasn't worked either.
Jules Levin