love and hate recommendations...

Derek Maus mausdc at POTSDAM.EDU
Mon Jul 31 17:12:08 UTC 2006

At 12:24 PM 7/31/2006, you wrote:

>Also, if anyone can think of any 20th century writer that really
>really would fit this title, I would appreciate the recommendation.

Yuri Kazakov is one who immediately springs to mind, especially his
story "Adam and Eve."

         Derek

Derek C. Maus
Assistant Professor and Literature Program Coordinator
Department of English and Communication
SUNY College at Potsdam
244 Morey Hall
Potsdam, NY 13676
(315) 267-2196
mausdc at potsdam.edu

       "Keep cool, but care"

	--McClintic Sphere in Thomas Pynchon's _V._