Inexpensive hotel recommendations for London?

Inna Tigountsova itigount at CHASS.UTORONTO.CA
Wed Jun 7 16:12:11 UTC 2006

Dear Svetlana,

London School of Economics has several residences that it rents out in the
summer and some other times (Easter holidays, etc.). I tried them last
spring, they are inexpensive and livable at.  Passfield Hall is one of them, you can
check the prices and room availability on the web. It's about ten minute
walk from the British Library.

Hope this helps,
Inna Tigountsova
University of Denver