Russian films

Klawa Thresher kthresher at RMWC.EDU
Mon Jun 12 21:41:36 UTC 2006

Dear Colleagues,

I have two questions for a student who is doing summer research:

1.  Are there annotated filmographies for Russian films up to the 90s?

2.  What are good sources for purchasing films that are not readily
available?  Some that she is interested in are:
Peasant Women of Ryazan
Fruits of Love (Jagodgi liubvi)
Mother Got Married
Tractor Drivers
A Man (Person) was Born (Chelovek rodilsia)

I would very much appreciate any information that you can share.

Klawa Thresher