Russian films

lynne debenedette lynne_debenedette at BROWN.EDU
Thu Jun 15 17:46:58 UTC 2006

russiandvd.com's multi system player:
<http://www.russiandvd.com/store/helpwm.asp>

And, in response to another question, it is region-free as well as
multi-system. Tim Sergay's suggested option would be cheaper, of course, but
if you're the sort of person who quails at the prospect of setting the clock
on your VCR, let alone programming it to record something, this may suit you
better.
--
Lynne deBenedette
Sr. Lecturer in Russian