Tolstoy's "Enthusiasm"

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere darancourlaferriere at COMCAST.NET
Mon Jun 26 20:29:50 UTC 2006

26 June 06

Dear Colleagues,
Jan Zielinski's response is appropriate even from the viewpoint of
theology.  The classic work by John Hick, _An Interpretation of
Religion: Human Responses to the Transcendent_ (2nd ed., 2004, Yale
University Press) lists Marxism/Communism alongside the other great
post-axial religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Judaism,
Christianity, and Islam.

Regards to the list,

Daniel Rancour-Laferriere