2nd Yugoslavia DVD request

Sanders, Jennifer S jssander at INDIANA.EDU
Wed Mar 1 21:29:29 UTC 2006

Dear Seelangers,

I am also looking for a (post-)Yugoslavia DVD, entitled "The Fall of Milosevic." It was created several years back, at least in part by the BBC, and has aired in the States on the Discovery-Times channel. It is several hours long, and includes interviews with numerous world leaders whose speech is subtitled rather than voiced-over. I have searched unsuccessfully on BBC, Amazon, and Discovery-Times websites, as well as general Google searches. I had almost given up when I was reminded what a great resource SEELANGS can be. I am looking to purchase rather than borrow this DVD, so if you know where it can be purchased or have any further ideas on ways I might search for it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Sve najbolje

Jennifer Sanders
Indiana University