Evgenii Zamiatin

Slivkin, Yevgeny Yevgeny.Slivkin at MONTEREY.ARMY.MIL
Thu Mar 2 23:37:31 UTC 2006

Just one short note.
The color of yellow has a certain connotation in Russian literature.
Remember Mandel'shtam: " Nad zheltiznoi pravitel'stvennykh zdanii..." All
governmental buildings in Russian Empire, including the Winter Palace were
painted in yellow.

Yevgeny Slivkin

Yevgeny A. Sliuvkin, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Russian