.pdf files for Elson paper in SEEJ 49.3

rachel stauffer art2t at CMS.MAIL.VIRGINIA.EDU
Fri Mar 3 17:03:01 UTC 2006

(Posted by Rachel Stauffer on behalf of Mark Elson)

To Readers of SEEJ:

Should anyone wish corrected .pdf files of my recent paper in SEEJ 49.3, which was inadvertently published without incorporating many of my corrections, I can now make them available (thanks to the editors of SEEJ, who made them available to me). Just drop me a note at mje at virginia.edu.

Mark Elson