More Advocating for Languages

Joshua Wilson jwilson at ALINGA.COM
Sat Mar 4 08:25:10 UTC 2006

Dear SEELANGers,

I am proud to announce that a new language advocacy website (with
several SEELANGers' help) has been placed online at

http://www.sras.org/news.phtml?m=502 .

In addition to the fantastic report that Benjamin Rifkin posted,
you'll find other reports we've uncovered, a wide list of networking
and advocacy organizations, and many ideas on how to
approach "marketing" classes and programs to university students and
administrators.

This page will be in constant development from this point forward.
Those who are interested in contributing to these pages are encouraged
to contact me at this address.

Please also be aware that this only one of the services on the SRAS
website.  Under "Resources"

http://www.sras.org/text.phtml?m=209

you will also find an undergraduate academic journal, open to
submissions from all undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate
students world wide.  Also under this heading you will find original
articles and interviews aimed at increasing student's awareness of
Russian culture, the Russian language, and the importance these both
can serve in professional goals.

Sincerely,

Josh Wilson
Asst. Director and Gen. Editor