Current Russian TV stations online

Benjamin Sher sher07 at MINDSPRING.COM
Sat Mar 11 07:58:48 UTC 2006

Dear friends:

For the latest current list of Russian TV stations online, I recommend:

http://www.russianinternet.com/video/

While some of the links do not work, most do. Here is a list of those
that do:
ORT, TV Plus, RTVI, RTR Planeta, Fabrika zvezd 2, RBC TV, Euro TV, REN TV.

To access them, be sure to click on EITHER the "Watch Now" link on the
extreme right OR the "Home Page" link in the middle of the list.

You can also find it on my Sher's Russian Index (Multimedia, Russian
Internet TV) at:

http://www.websher.net/inx/icdefault1.htm

Yours,

Benjamin