russian writers in translation on line

Vladimir Shatsev shatsev at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Mar 20 07:42:00 UTC 2006

Dear Francoise,

Thank you for information and opinion . Do you know some exeptions of the
rule,really excellent translations which are  available on line?Who of
translators  closer to gifted Khlestakov than to narrow minded Basmachkin?
I read Dovlatov in translation of Ann Frydman . It seemed to me almost equal
to original.

Vladimir Shatsev.